For information, the Nissan Ariya was first announced in the summer of 2020 and is expected to go on sale in Japan in mid-2021, followed by the US and Canada at the end of the year. However, the sale of the car had to be delayed due to the pandemic situation that is still hitting many countries.
Along with the announcement of the price, Nissan ensures that customers who have pre-ordered a car at an initial price do not need to pay additional fees, and continue to use the initial price.
Online ordering is currently closed, but customers can order directly through local dealers or wait until they are available at Nissan dealers.
- Engage FWD: $44,485 (baterai 63-kWh)
- Venture+ FWD: $48.485 (baterai 87 kWh Long Range)
- Evolve+ FWD: $51.485 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)
- Empower+ FWD: $54.985 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)
- Premiere FWD: $55.985 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)
- Engage AWD: $48,485 (baterai 63-kWh)
- Engage+ AWD: $52.485 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)
- Evolve+ AWD: $55.485 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)
- Platinum+ AWD: $61.485 (baterai 87-kWh Long Range)