This can not be separated from the percentage of use of electric motorcycles, where in Taiwan itself there is a significant increase from year to year.
Based on data released by Motobuy, currently the percentage of electric motorcycle users is divided into 51.54 percent driven by women and the remaining 48.46 percent used by men.
Seeing this data, it finally became the basis for Gogoro to launch an electric scooter specifically aimed at women. Gogoro Delight, which is the name of the latest model, was developed by women who work at Gogoro. Therefore, because the development was carried out by women from internal parties, Gogoro claims that there are several advantages that women can feel when using this electric scooter.
Talking about its advantages, among others, is the ease of maneuvering and practicality when parking. This is what makes women out there will find pleasure when using Gogoro Delight.
On paper, the specifications of this motorbike are shorter because the seat height is lowered to 72.9 cm. In fact, they also embed reverse gear technology which is certainly useful when women ride this motorbike for parking needs.
Not only that, to add to the comfort of these women in riding the electric motorcycle, the company has also added padding around the front compartment to prevent their knees from hurting.
The other technology embedded in the Gogoro Delight is the homecoming light feature that makes it easy to find the motorbike when parking the vehicle in a low-light area.
Regarding the specifications offered to consumers, this Gogoro Delight comes with a power of 9.5 hp where this electric motor can cover a distance of up to 150 kilometers with a full battery charging takes 2.5 hours. As an answer to consumer concerns, this motorbike is claimed to be waterproof or flooded so it is safe when used in rainy conditions.