One of them is the ability to use an external SSD and USB drive to add/remove games. However, Twitter user greentheonly notes it’s not yet user-facing.
Looks like recommended tire pressure would be shown in the car status card (either already or sometime soon)
"extended storage" on usb3 drives alongside dashcam is being added. This is in addition to installable/removable arcade games (not yet user facing I think)
— green (@greentheonly) August 5, 2022
Some users such as Twitter’s Teslascope said Tesla was preparing Tesla’s upcoming “App Store,” which is tentatively slated for release later this year.
📢 Tesla has made additional undocumented changes in recent updates (2022.24.X) in preparation for the upcoming “App Store” tentatively releasing later this year.
Using external SSD and USB drives for adding/removing games has been implemented, but not enabled at this time. https://t.co/AqCUz1r4G6
— Teslascope (@teslascope) August 5, 2022
Some of the changes that have been made include:
- Model 3/Y and refresh Model S/X cloud drive profiles
- North American refresh of Model S/X brake blending
- Model 3/Y changeable position for blind spot camera
- Model 3/Y and refresh Model S/X added silent alarm mode for sentry mode in North America, Korea and Brazil
- Active traffic on route display
- Model S/X refresh gets rear HVAC auto setting
- Additional codecs: Theora, VPX
- Code for adding 3rd party EVSE billing and display of billing information.
- Recommended tire pressure will now be shown on the car status card
- Finally, Portuguese navigation language will be added soon