In March, Elon Musk announced that he was working on the Tesla Master Plan Part 3, which was set to take the company even bigger.
Speaking to the media, Elon Musk said Master Plan Part 3 is about reaching even greater scale.
This plan will focus on building more sophisticated energy infrastructure and transportation infrastructure than before.
“Master Plan Part 3 is all about how you get to a scale massive enough to completely transform Earth’s entire energy infrastructure,” said Elon Musk.
Tesla Master Plan 3 is simply about how Tesla can cultivate energy greater than tonnage. Elon Musk even invites his engineers to find ways for companies to process energy more than imagined.
“Imagine if your car can have 300 TWh of energy instead of kWh, that’s amazing isn’t it? Now what you have to think about is how to get that resource,” said Elon Musk.
Not only discussing technology, Tesla is even interested in being directly involved in the mining and refining business.
For additional information, Tesla Master Plan 3 is a continuation of Master Plan 1 & 2 which has been planned since 2006.
And here is a summary of the previous Master Plan:
Tesla Master Plan 1
- Build a sports car.
- Use the money to build an affordable car.
- Use the money to make cars even more affordable for everyone.
- Build a zero-emissions power plant.
Tesla Master Plan 2
- Delivering seamlessly integrated solar panels.
- Expanded the electric vehicle product line to cover all major segments.
- Develop Self-Driving to be 10X safer than manual.
- Allows cars to make money when not in use (mining).
Discussion about this post